Curbside Pickup now available for fall orders
Curbside Pickup Details:
- Wait until you receive email notification that the order is ready for pick up. Orders can take up to 24 - 48 hours to be processed based on the volume of orders. Orders can be picked up from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- Use the North entrance to the college.
- Park in one of the designated spots in Parking Lot #3 near the College Store.
- Call 313-317-6585 when you arrive.
- Give us your name, order number, and the make/model/color of your vehicle.
- Remain in your vehicle and your order will be delivered to you. Please give us access to the rear seat or the trunk/cargo area of the vehicle to limit contact.
Fall Orders - Credit Cards Being Accepted/Fin. Aid Starts 8/17/20
Fall course materials are now available for credit card purchase. The physical store is closed and only online orders are being accepted. Orders will be shipped via UPS to the student's residence ($7.99 per order) or can be picked up using the Curbside Pickup option. Financial aid purchases start on 8/17/20.
Announcements: Rental Returns Extended
Rental returns are now being accepted. There is a drop box by Building A on campus. Take the main drive into the college where the flagpole and circle drive are located. The drop box is under the overhang by the east entrance of Building A. Make sure the rental sticker on the back of the book is intact so you'll get credit for the return and drop it in the box. You may want to tape a note on the book with your name and student number as a safety precaution.